Are you interested in joining a fun, progressive tax firm, which prioritises its employees?
Are you a qualified tax professional looking to join a firm where you can make a genuine impact within a growing tax function?
We has experienced a period of extended growth and have even won a large amount of clients over the last couple of months resulting in us now looking for a Senior Research and Development Consultant at our head office in central Manchester.
We one of the largest independent accountancy firms and have over three decades of helping our clients, several offices across the UK and a staff count of nearly two hundred across the group and perhaps most importantly, we have been recognised by Investors in People.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A SENIOR R&D CONSULTANT:
The applicant will be responsible for providing professional advice and guidance to clients on R&D tax reliefs.
A key element of the role will be independently managing and preparing written reports supporting claims for R&D tax reliefs.
- In particular:
- Working with clients to gather detailed technical and financial information required for the claim
- Preparing and reviewing structured reports supporting the R&D claim, including descriptions of the R&D projects identified and ensuring these are written/qualified to a high standard
- Managing clients and engagements to ensure that they adhere to schedule.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills to create and maintain a pipeline of claims
- Actioning any client queries and trouble shooting where necessary
- Feedback process improvements to the team and help to improve the process
- Supporting the wider R&D team in business development, proposals and other sales activities where technical/financial support is required
- Competent in supporting on any HMRC enquires
WHAT YOU WILL NEED AS THE SENIOR R&D CONSULTANT:
• Experience working in a busy accounting practice.
• Excellent communication.
• Knowledge of both corporate and personal tax advice.
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?
• Strongly Competitive Salary
• Annual Salary Review
• Bonus Scheme
• Fully Funded Study Support
• Career Progression and Development
• Discount Scheme
• Friday Dress Down
• Regular Work Outings and Team Building Days
• Paid Charity Days
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com