There are different schemes your company may apply for when it comes to R&D tax relief depending on the size of your company and whether the project has been subcontracted to you or not.

The two schemes are the SME R&D Relief and Research and Development Expenditure Credit (RDEC).

We have a service which far extends the initial report submission. Anytime HMRC enquires about your report, we will be on hand to talk to them directly.