Are you looking for your next step?
Would you like to work with a fun, progressive tax firm?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful accountancy and tax advisory firm, based out of their brand-new Canary Wharf office as a Business Development Manager. You will join on a permanent basis, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to circa 100 – with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure for yourself and those around you.
Due to their considerable growth and success, the need has developed for a new Business Development Manager. You will be joining one of the largest independent accountancy and tax firms, mainly remotely, out and about visiting clients. Joining the Tax team, as a Business Development Manager, you will earn a substantial base salary, and be eligible for uncapped commission.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
• Generate new business for the business around the London region via client meetings
• Manage your own target and be accountable for delivering against these, including reporting to the Director your MI, forecasts and performance.
• Manage your existing network, and existing introducers to establish and create long-lasting working relationships
• Attend key events monthly and be proactive to ensure maximum value
• Create a consistent pipeline of business
• Your clients will be from varied industries, but will mainly work in the property sector, so a knowledge of this trade would be beneficial
WHAT YOU WILL NEED?
• Excellent communication and ability to develop and nurture business relationships
• Experience in a sales role, where you have worked towards billing targets and KPIs
• An understanding of numbers and figures
• An adaptable approach to suit each personality and opportunity
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?
• Strongly Competitive Salary
• Annual Salary Review
• Bonus Scheme
• Fully Funded Study Support
• Career Progression and Development
• Discount Scheme
• Friday Dress Down
• Regular Work Outings and Team Building Days
• Paid Charity Days
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com