Are you looking for your next step?
Would you like to work with a fun, progressive tax firm?
Your new award winning firm has three decades of helping their clients, several offices across the UK and a staff count of nearly two hundred across the group and perhaps most importantly, Signature Tax have been recognised by Investors in People.
You will be joining one of the largest independent accountancy firms within their head office based in central Manchester, a stone’s throw from Piccadilly gardens.
You will join the Tax team, as a Assistant Tax Manager, where you will oversee the Signature Tax team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS THE TAX ASSISTANT MANAGER:
• Generate new business for the business around the London region via client meetings
• Manage your own target and be accountable for delivering against these, including reporting to the Director your MI, forecasts and performance.
• Manage your existing network, and existing introducers to establish and create long-lasting working relationships
• Attend key events monthly and be proactive to ensure maximum value
• Create a consistent pipeline of business
• Your clients will be from varied industries, but will mainly work in the property sector, so a knowledge of this trade would be beneficial
WHAT YOU WILL NEED AS THE ASSISTANT TAX MANAGER:
• Experience working in a busy accounting practice.
• Excellent communication.
• Knowledge of both corporate and personal tax advice.
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?
• Strongly Competitive Salary
• Annual Salary Review
• Bonus Scheme
• Fully Funded Study Support
• Career Progression and Development
• Discount Scheme
• Friday Dress Down
• Regular Work Outings and Team Building Days
• Paid Charity Days
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org